G'day all

My book arrived yesterday.

First, the work is stunning - the best collection yet, I think, although they've all been first class and maybe this year's collection seems better because it's new. Whatever - it's a collection everyone can be proud of.

Mark's layout just gets better and better too. Congratulations to Mark and the 'team' - Doug, Bill, Miserere, Scott. A great job.

As to the book itself, Blurb now seems to have added an Australian printer to the team as my book arrived by Australia Post, rather than in a FedEx truck as has been the case previously, with Glen Innes as the return address (Glen Innes is in the New England region of New South Wales - probably one of the coldest places in Australia at this time of year). There were no problems with the reproduction of the images that I could see - although the book itself seems to have been printed on a very slightly thinner stock because it seems a bit thinner than previous Annuals while having a similar number of pages.

There was a flaw with the Dust Jacket, however. It was noticeably oversized in height which meant I had to trim off a 5mm wide strip. A minor problem but one that shouldn't have happened.

(As a postscript - the fact that the book was printed in Australia explains why GST (Goods and Services Tax) was added - a small price to pay, I guess, if it provides work for some local printers.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters