Brian
Obviously you have never been to lovely Liawenee in the centre of Tasmania. According to Wikipedia it is is one of the few places in the continent with a subpolar oceanic climate.

On the weather reports it is nearly always the far colder than any where else.

Philip Northeast

www.aviewfinderdarkly.com.au