On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:

> Hi Gang:
>
> I think I'm going to upgrade to Lightroom 4 this morning, then I'll have to
> replace
> one of my external drives this afternoon--then follow that with some photo
> organization management before downloading the pics from our trip.

Christine, make sure you upgrade to 4.1 immediately after installing
4.0. Do not attempt to use 4.0. :-)

> For our next trip, I hope to have the DA* 55, DA 21, DA* 50-135.  There were
> times
> in urban areas when I wished for a bit of length.  Obviously, I could have
> put the
> 50-135 mm on, but lately, when, shooting in urban areas, I prefer a prime; I
> feel
> the photographer blends in better with the flow of activity.  That 50-135 is a
> big honking lens, though it does take some great photos, but the DA*55 should
> prove to be a great alternative.

I 100% agree about the DA*55 vs 50-135 for walking around. The 50-135
impresses and/or scares people and their attitude changes. The DA*55,
even with its hood on, is low-key enough that it attracts minimal
attention. Except from fellow Pentax shooters. :-)

Looking forward to seeing your GESOs and PESOs.

--
-bmw