Quoting Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>:

I haven't seen the hard copy yet, but yes, I think there are more
photographers this year too... not as many photogs with two shots
in the main section.. like you, one of mine turned up in an unexpected place.

I tried hunting for cormys but it was hard to do that on line...
sort of like finding "Nina" in the Hirshfield drawings in the NY times
Arts section on Sundays - back in the day.

ann

Finding cormys isn't any easier in the hard copy. There's one on the "Quotes" page composite, but you wouldn't see that online.

I think Mark's just playing with our minds. If there's any cormorants in "The Photographs" section, I'll eat Cotty's hat.

Cheers

Brian

PS. Just kidding about the hat. Don't want to bite off more than I can chew....

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/