Yes I saw one Cormy too... can there really be only one???
:-)

ann

On 7/4/2012 11:33, Toralf Lund wrote:
On 7/4/12 0:36, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
I haven't seen the hard copy yet, but yes, I think there are more
photographers this year too... not as many photogs with two shots
in the main section.. like you, one of mine turned up in an unexpected
place.

I tried hunting for cormys but it was hard to do that on line...
sort of like finding "Nina" in the Hirshfield drawings in the NY times
Arts section on Sundays - back in the day.
He, he. I wasn't familiar with the artist, but now I've read a bit about
him on (and his daughter) the net... This also reminds me of trying to
spot Hitchcock in his films...

I did find one cormorant, by the way. The one Brian mentioned :-)

- Toralf

ann