From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of John
Francis
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 1:39 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT: apple cinema display converter

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 09:00:13AM -0500, Charles Robinson wrote:
> On Jul 12, 2012, at 19:32, Paul Stenquist wrote:
>
> >  I ordered an  NEC EA232WMI-BK MultiSync 23" IPS panel from Comp USA.
PCMag gave it a good review and the price was only $264.99.

> I still remember the first time 17" CRTs dropped below $1,000.
>
> I don't miss those days.
>
>  -Charles

I remember paying an extra $100 so the (13") monitor on my first
Windows box had a close enough dot pitch that it could actually
display VGA-resolution imagis without too much pixel blurring.
Later on, when I got a better graphics card, I could even set it
to display at an amazing 800 x 600 resolution (although that had
to drop down to a slower-than-60fps refresh rate, so it flickered).

follow the directions.