Jeez, I hope not.

On 7/14/2012 2:57 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
Is Ruben wearing "The Little Black Dress?" ;-)

Jack Davis________________________________
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/jackdavis
http://www.photolightimages.com

----- Original Message -----
From: P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 10:20 AM
Subject: PESO -- The Little Black Dress

Sometimes when I shoot street I ask myself in the middle of a shot, "How old is this
person?" which can be quite inhibiting, if my mind supplies "Too damn young." In
this case the answer was I don't care.

So now for a little excursion into Derby Chang's territory.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20thelittleblackdress.html

Equipment: Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax F 70-210 f4.0~5.6.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

-- Don't lose heart, they might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthly search.

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List