Very nice open shade.

Interesting to see the dress in the window too. I've noticed a lot of this season's fashions in the stores are in ultramarine green (http://www.stylelist.com/2012/03/01/pantone-ultramarine-green_n_1311410.html), but very few ladies are actually wearing it on the street. Hard shade to work with, depending on your complexion I suppose.