Front libération de Stouffville?

From: Chris Mitchell

Surely you mean the Liberation Front of Stouffville?
;-)

On 22 July 2012 18:52, knarftheria...@gmail.com <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yes but that was back when the SLF (Stouffville Liberation Front) was quite
active.

;-)

Cheers,
frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." --
Christopher Hitchens