> From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
> mike wilson
>
> On 22/07/2012, Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:
> > Thanks. I plan on breaking as many of the sponsors' rules as I can
> > when I go to the Olympic Park.
>
> Haven't they been made into byelaws this time?  Boris missed a trick in
> his brown-nosing to megacorps if they have not.

Probably.

I went along to the Friends' Room at the NMM today to get some quiet time
and space to do my French homework and found it behind several layers of
defensive concrete walls and metal fencing, guarded by troops in desert
camouflage. So I thought stuff that, I'm not getting frisked just so I can
have a double espresso while I write a load of old bollocks about
prostitution and art in fin-de-siecle Paris.

Here are the rules:
http://www.london2012.com/mm/Document/Documents/General/01/25/44/06/Prohibit
edandrestricteditemslists_Neutral.pdf