This will show you a similar thing:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25268645/Skopar_28_calibrations.jpg

That's the Voigtländer Color Skopar 28mm f/3.5 on the M9. The screen
capture shows the raw imaging vs CornerFix corrected imaging in pairs
as the lens is stepped from f/4 to f/16. Top two rows show in-camera
corrections with two of the Leica lens correction settings, bottom row
I've turn the corrections off. CornerFix cleans up the imaging issues
nicely in all three cases.

Godfrey