Thanks Tim, for making it available. It opened for me just so.

Darren, I doubt that you could find a camera and a system for that matter that were absolutely free of any kind of issue, or problem or something that would make one's life grievous in some manner.

Just off top of my head - Nikon D800 were leaking light through the top LCD if I am not mistaken, Canon 1DMk3 had some firmware problems as well or was it also some light leak. Naturally, Pentax K-5 with its problematic sensor just when it started to sell and other problems (ask Paul Stenquist).

On the less general note - my DA* 16-50/2.8 is very good optic, but it is soft towards the corners at wide zoom settings. I don't really like that. But I live with that.

Ultimately, it seems to me now that Ricoh GXR won me over and I will be migrating to the A12 M-module buying one of those very wide lenses: Voigt 15/4.5 or 12/5.6 - I am not sure just yet which one for my wide angle. My plan is one of these two, 28 mm and 50 mm Ricoh modules (those are equivalent focal lengths, the real ones are 18 and 33 mm respectively) and one of the 50 mm lenses for portraiture. Galia wants now a small camera too, so that I may have to buy another body. Or may be I'd just buy M-K adapter and use my 50/1.2 for 50 mm.

I expect to be met with this kind of problems if of smaller (cannot bring myself to use word "lesser" here) extent due to sensor being APS-C size.

Boris