On 7/30/2012 4:39 PM, Walt Gilbert wrote:
On 7/30/2012 2:30 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Walt Gilbert <ldott...@gmail.com> wrote:
There was one shot, though, that I thought Larry would appreciate. This is the girlfriend of one of my oldest buddies from my school days, holding the
Storm Trooper helmet he made years ago.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/7678227568/
K20D, SMC-F 35-135/3.5-4.5, ISO 800, 1/100
Nice. Has a bit of a 1950's Terry O'Neill vibe to it.
Thanks, Bruce! I'm sure it's a very, very, teeny-tiny bit of a vibe, but I'll take it.

I wanted to take more photos of the woman in question as she has some of the greatest tattoos I've ever seen -- and I say that as someone who's not particularly into the ink scene. Also, she was pretty hot. But, inasmuch as she was my buddy's date, I didn't feel comfortable asking her to show me all
the artwork on her body.
And you call yourself a photographer. Sheesh. :-)
Well, I wouldn't call myself a photographer just yet. I'm not sure I ever will with any sense of confidence. But, I do enjoy taking photos of the ladies.

-- Walt

You can substitute an expensive looking camera and chutzpah.

--
-bmw

--
Don't lose heart, they might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthly search.