AKA My JOYOUS 50mm f1.4 SMC-M

Just got a new 50mm f1.4 SMC-M lens off of Ebay.
I had paid, what I thought, was more than what they're going for on there.
I paid $65.00 US + $5.00 Shipping.  I've seen them going for around $50.00
US + shipping.
The lens is a sweet looking piece of glass :)  It is better than I had ever
dreamed !
Mint condition, no brassing, no dings, no dust/fungus. Snappy oil free
aperture clicks and a Hoya UV(0) filter to boot. All it needs is a new box
and packaging and it could have been sold as new.

I'm pleased as punch to add this baby to my K1000!

Now... to start snapping...

Cheers,
Dave