What one must realize is that these are just replacement gear for the Pros. A
further 60% are in the hands of the photogs. Someone on that site speculated
11-12 million dollars retail that could be seen and surmised by shelving units
not seen.

There is likely a repair person or two in the back room doing minor repairs.

Someday, maybe, our children will be able to swap gear in the Pentax Pro Gear
Room.