On Aug 14, 2012, at 9:13 PM, Boris Liberman wrote:

> On 8/14/2012 12:18 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
>> http://www.minimallyminimal.com/2012/8/12/pentax-si.html
>>

> It's a nice exercise in design.

It's a masturbatory exercise in form over function.

> I sincerely am uncertain as to actual functionality of this apparatus.

It would be completely useless for anyone that uses their camera for anything
but a fashion accessory, or possibly an autonomous photobot that relieves the
person holding it of any of the thought processes behind photography, except
possibly what general direction to point the camera and whether their camera
looks good with their clothes.