Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 4:30 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Replacement for Pentax K-5

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 01:02:41PM -0500, Darren Addy wrote:

In any event, this is all a spectator sport for me. I'm very pleased
with the K-5 and it will be a long time (if ever) before I exceed its
capabilities. In fact, the next purchase I'm currently considering is
a Q.

The next purchase I'm considering is whatever replaces the OM-D.
I doubt if I'll need anything more than the K-5 offers, and I've
got most of the lenses I want.  But I'd like something lighter.
The EPL-1 doesn't replace the K-5, but it supplements it nicely.