Dan, I have to make a comment. Bob, Ann and Jeffrey's posts were pretty amusing. It is what keeps a list enlivening to read. From a neutral Aussie point of view, I immediately saw James Carville as a somewhat dangerous and bulbous mushroom to be approached with caution. Did not see any political propaganda in the least. Yes, I do follow American politics closely, and I do know who James Carville is. I was just waiting for the Mary Matalin joke.

Lighten up, dude. And take more interesting photos, ok?