Derby, there are many places where politics and political humor can be
discussed among those who wish to do so.

I have participated in other internet groups that once were lively and
dynamic, and provided a valuable exchange of information and ideas,
but have been torn apart by the injection of "off-topic"  political
diatribes and arguments.  Those fora still exist, but the levels of
participation and enthusiasm are but a fraction of what they once
were.

I have no desire to be a censor.  Please note that I did not object to
the posts, but only requested that any posts that deviate into
political commentary be clearly marked as "OT:".  I thought that a
reasonable enough request.  Your mileage may vary.

Dan Matyola