Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It took me time but I also think that the format is overrated. Once one
> examines the images (by whatever criteria one might have) and finds the
> gear acceptable, the existence of "bigger" gear becomes rather
> theoretical matter...

For me, the two main factors speaking in favour of full (or any larger)
format are the bigger viewfinder and the smaller stars around light
sources in my night stuff.

Sharpness, definition and resolution of the K-5 are more than sufficient
for my requirements and I love the dynamic range.

I wonder what the improvements of its successor might be but I doubt
that they'll be a reason for replacing my K-5. Video doesn't matter
here.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com