That's a great point, Don. I don't want to spend the next year wishing I'd gotten off my dead ass to go take pictures today.

Welp! Looks like that's settled.

Thanks, Don!

-- Walt

On 8/23/2012 11:28 AM, Don Guthrie wrote:
That's not a dilemma its an opportunity, Don't miss a chance to take photos today in hopes of tomorrow.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 14
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:54:35 -0500
From: Walt Gilbert<ldott...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: OT: Dilemma

So, just about 10 miles away, there's a big biker rally taking place in
a big, open field. It costs $25 for a gate pass good for the whole weekend.

I can go down there today and start taking photos -- quite a few people
arrive early -- but I have to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I
likely won't get back down there again before it's over.

Also, I'm trying to save money for my trip to South Dakota at the end of
next month, and possibly a nice lens if I can swing it.

I'm sure there'd be some good shots to be had at the rally, but at the
same time, I'm torn as to whether or not I ought to spend the dough. So,
I appeal to the great minds of the PDML and ask the eternal question put
to us by The Clash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ