Dave -

Do you have a list of suggested images they can look over? That usually gives them an idea of typical photos. You can use this one if you'd like. I've used it from time to time and it helps get the bride and groom thinking about what they'd want.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3pWtvw-XwfoM3FMZ0FxZWE1SlU

-p