Finally, Samsung EX2F appeared at B&H.
It's a P&S camera with a fast (f/1.4-2.7) zoom.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=877078&Q=&is=REG&A=ShowProduct

What puzzles me a bit is the footnote next to the max aperture under
"specifications" tab:
"Please Note: Built-in ND filter".
I know what a neutral density filter does. But I wonder if it is
permanently build in (to cope with the huge amount of light, while
allowing the shallower DOF), or it moves in under certain condition.
The latter sounds like a big mechanical complication to me, while the
former defeats one of the purposes of having a fast lens.

Any thoughts?

I am considering this or Lumix LX7 as a possible "pocket camera".
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/880966-REG/Panasonic_dmc_lx7w_Lumix_LX7_Digital_Camera.html
That camera has a slightly faster, f/1.4-2.3, lens with a slightly longer
reach of the zoom (24-90mm equiv vs 24-80mm).

Igor

PS. Lumix LX7 has a funny footnote about the lens:
"One Nano Surface Coating Lens"