-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of William Robb
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 3:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Camera backpacks

I am in the market for a new backpack for my 6x7 gear, as I have
outgrown my previous camera bag.
I am looking at the following backpacks from LowePro:
Super Trekker AW
Pro Trekker AW
Photo Trekker AW
Photo Trekker Classic.
I am wondering if anyone has used any of these backpacks and can
comment, either favourably or otherwise.
The pack will have to carry a 6x7 body with meter prism and 7
lenses, plus filters and other dreck.
Thanks
William Robb