Subject: RE: A second Alaskan Coastal Image

Beautiful image! I am especially impressed with the exposure; the pup is perfectly exposed yet there is lots of detail in that white snow.

Wonderful!

cheers,
frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." -- Christopher Hitchens

--- Original Message ---

From: kwal...@peoplepc.com
Sent: September 14, 2012 9/14/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: A second Alaskan Coastal Image

After we left Juneau we cruised to the Tracy Arm and eventually to the
Sawyer Glacier. This area is off limits to all until late in the summer due
to the birthing of seal pups. We arrived after the prohibition to several
hundred pups and adults basking on ice chunks in the blazing sun.
Caught this pup eying us in the Zodiac.

20D, 300 FA 4.5, 400 ISO

Comments appreciated.

Kenneth Waller