on 2012-09-14 18:47 kwal...@peoplepc.com wrote
After we left Juneau we cruised to the Tracy Arm and eventually to the Sawyer
Glacier. This area is off limits to all until late in the summer due to the
birthing of seal pups. We arrived after the prohibition to several hundred pups
and adults basking on ice chunks in the blazing sun.
Caught this pup eying us in the Zodiac.

20D, 300 FA 4.5, 400 ISO

both the color scheme and the partially anthropomorphic creature grab my attention; like your last one this for some reason lures me into thoughts of pop-culture and surrealism; but it's not some very trippy graffiti in an alley somewhere, it's real