on 2012-09-21 22:33 knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote
Could have been a lot worse but I collided with a left-turning car this evening.

Injured my left shoulder (again) and got an ambulance ride to the hospital (no
sirens, damn it!).

X-rays all negative but was diagnosed with partially torn rotator cuff. Can ride
"when pain permits".

yow! sounds like you are still playing it back in your mind

be patient and diligent with your recovery; i had bilateral frozen shoulder two years ago, and it took manipulation under anesthesia plus intensive physical therapy to get me close to normal after about 9 months; it was a long haul and hard to keep the discipline with exercises, but it paid off