If you are willing to spend a little ($25, I think)  I recommend signing up at
lynda.com for a month of access to their tutorials.  They have a pretty good
series of videos, that go over just about everything LR, soup to nuts.  You
could probably cobble together the same info by surfing adobe and YouTube and
googling the rest, but these are pretty comprehensive, and you can follow a
"curriculum", instead of jumping from one topic to the next.

Good luck, you will really enjoy using Lightroom, I think!

:)
-c