From: Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>
Sent: October 4, 2012 10/4/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESOs Hank and Cleveland, also Pops

On Oct 3, 2012, at 3:57 PM, knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:

> I have problems with stage photos bathed in deep coloured spots, so due to
> that personal bias I don't feel qualified to comment on that first photo.

That is certainly not my favorite lighting either, which is why I converted so
many of the photos to black and white. I thought that this was one where it
worked, but your comment got me to thinking so I converted it to B&W also:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8052874461/in/set-72157631685232499/

I hope you like it a bit better.

> The photo of Pops, on the other hand, is a magnificent portrait. Nice
> conversion, too.

Thanks a bunch.  It's a bit softer than I would have liked, but I think it
shows what a sweet man Pops is.

> Two thumbs up!

Thank you.

   Larry