That is still the recommended procedure as far as I know. I bought a
kit off of Amazon that had everything in it together (sensor cleaning
kit), but it was kind of a waste if you already have a good blower.
Worked well for me.

Darren

--
"The key to seeing the world's soul, and in the process wakening one's
own, is to get over the confusion

                          -Thomas Moore, "Original Self"