Good suggestion. I have made some changes to it.

New link:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=2D01AE85E70E90E2!74863&authkey=!APgZoCJVTx0iqLs

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Stan Halpin
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 5:03 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Venice 5

It is nice that your Venice shots go beyond the obvious gondolas and bridges.
(Even though I think Venetian gondolas and bridges are wonderful subjects to
study!) I like this shot except for one minor detail: the shiny bit in the
center of the image caught my eye and continued to distract me from looking at
the scene as a whole. Specifically the O in the Coferasta label on the box she
is working with. Could you selectively decrease the exposure about 1.0 or 1.5
EV in that small area?

stan