On 10/12/12 1:18, Brian Walters wrote:
G'day all

It's the time of year when we need to think about possible themes for next year's PUG. I'd like to finalise a list by (say) the end of October to allow you all time to think about the first few months of 2013, at least.

Here's a list of possibilities (not in any order) - some from previous suggestions and a few I've come across in other themed galleries. Feel free to suggest other themes.

If any of these particularly appeal, say so.
Yes...

Oh, you want to know which ones as well? For instance,

Bookmarks
Cold
Chaos
Looking in
Maybe Rain, but this is something I keep trying to do (in the simple and direct interpretation), and I never manage to get it right...

I think I'll leave it at that...

- T
If any don't, also say so!

Signs of the Times
Motion
Rain
Abstract
Vertical
Still Life
Rush Hour
Body Parts
Decrepit
Chaos
Bookmarks - Pick a favourite book title; take a photo
The Twilight Zone
Architectural
Windows
Extreme
Long Exposure
History
Cold
Underneath
Trees
Back of Beyond
Up
Anger
Temptation
Looking in
Peace
Animal Kingdom
Sunrise/Sunset
Tools
Memories
Texture
Wind
Beyond Reach

Also, unless anyone violently objects, I'd like to abandon the 'Open Gallery' option for each month. The contributions to the Open Gallery have been very few and, I think, tend to be overlooked. It also complicates the final compilation of the overall gallery. Instead I'd suggest a 'Free For All' unthemed theme (if that makes any sense at all) for one month during the year (or maybe as an "extra").

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia