A nice set to choose from Brian. Thanks! These would be my "top ten." Thinking
both in terms of what might inspire me to contribute but also thinking of
themes that I expect others on this list would excel at.

Vertical
Still Life
Body Parts
Decrepit
The Twilight Zone
Windows
Trees
Temptation
Sunrise/Sunset
Tools
Texture

OK, so there are more than 10 on my "top ten" list. Shoot me.

stan