From: Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Sent: October 14, 2012 10/14/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: OT: Playing in the dirt and the water

I mentioned how much fun it was driving this thing a while back. Embargo is off
today, and my article is in the Times and on the web. The machine is called a
Quadski, and it's a hoot, an expensive hoot, but a hoot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/14/automobiles/after-romping-in-mud-you-can-take-it-for-a-bath.html?ref=automobiles