From: Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Sent: October 14, 2012 10/14/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: OT: Playing in the dirt and the water

I didn't find the noise level annoying while riding it. I know it has to meet
government standards. In Michigan we have all-sports lakes and motor-free
lakes. So those who want to get away from the noise have an alternative. Of
course many of the big metro-area lakes are all-sport, but I would guess there
are several hundred motor-free lakes in the tri-county area.

Paul