On 13/10/12, Christine Aguila, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Actually, I'd be interested the views of any PDMLers using this camera
>or the x10 as well.

As you know Christine, I love the X10 and find it perfect for what it
does. I don't use the manual focus because it's far to fiddly and the
autofocus does a great job. It (tightly) fits in my Levis pocket if I
want, certainly any jacket pocket easily, and I use the optical
viewfinder almost exclusively. Parallax is not an issue as I know where
to position the camera when the subject is closer than about 4 feet. Or
use the LCD. Build quality excellent and just fits nicely even in my
huge hands. It goes everywhere I go, either in my pocket or with the
laptop. For colour I have it set on a Velvia setting and mono, two
settings - one is high ISO and contrast for dark corner grabs, and the
other low ISO and fine detail for landscapes.

The most important things for me are the optical viewfinder, quality and
the size of the camera. If I do ever get into wanting to change lenses
again, I would certainly consider Fuji offerings.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty