South of Boston here.  The morning was fairly quiet, mostly wind and
light wind.  Wind has picked up, and it's raining harder.  We've
passed the noon high tide, and not much flooding from what I saw in my
travels.  Only saw one tree down, and small branches.

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com

Aloha Photographer Photoblog