On Tuesday, March 19, 2002, at 07:27  AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  and am curious about what film/ISO choices (both color and
> B&W) people use 'as a habit' - allowing for exceptions/special
> circumstances
> (which I am also interested in reading about!...).

Well, for colour slides I usually keep Agfachrome RSX II 100 or 200 in
my bag, because I like the way it performs under most conditions.  I
also keep some Fujichrome Provia 400F on hand, because it is a very fine
grain for its speed and pushes well to 800.  I find it a little lacking
in punch compared to the RSX.  When I'm looking for more saturation I
usually reach for some Fujicolor NPC 160 negative film, and for
portraity-stuff Fuji's NPS 160 or NPH 400.

I almost always keep Ilford Delta 3200 in my bag for black and white.
Other than that, I believe that I am in a period of flux and am
re-evaluating my black and white film favourites.

-Aaron