From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:27:47 EST
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Film ISO Speed Choices?

Hi Folks,

I'm new to the list, and a relative neophyte to photography - just upgraded
from my ten year-old K1000 to a ZX-5n, and am looking to expand my
photographic knowledge.

I've traditionally used GC 135-36 ISO 400 color print film (Kodak MAX) for
its "versatility" (as the box proclaims it "works for all conditions";) or
the TMAX 100 B&W, and am curious about what film/ISO choices (both color and
B&W) people use 'as a habit' - allowing for exceptions/special circumstances
(which I am also interested in reading about!...).

Namaste,
Dave