Yeah, someone *should* care...but I don't expect anybody does.

You could always put the lens on eBay with full disclosure at, say,
65% of expected price for a mothless one, and see if anyone bites.
You'd be surprised.

Never used the Sigma 20mm. Did own the 24mm version for a while, which
I used for concert shooting. I sold it to Igor on this list, who I
believe used it for baby shooting  :-)

Looking forward to your comparison pics. I think you should call your
e-mails on this subject "The Mothlens Prophecies".

Cheers,

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com