I'm sure someone actually cares, just no the "technician" who worked on it, or his supervisor.

On 11/14/2012 6:49 PM, Miserere wrote:
Yeah, someone *should* care...but I don't expect anybody does.

You could always put the lens on eBay with full disclosure at, say,
65% of expected price for a mothless one, and see if anyone bites.
You'd be surprised.

Never used the Sigma 20mm. Did own the 24mm version for a while, which
I used for concert shooting. I sold it to Igor on this list, who I
believe used it for baby shooting  :-)

Looking forward to your comparison pics. I think you should call your
e-mails on this subject "The Mothlens Prophecies".

Cheers,

    —M.

     \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

     http://EnticingTheLight.com
     A Quest for Photographic Enlightenment

On 13 November 2012 04:58, Krisjanis Linkevics