Jack,

Maybe experience-based (!) personal opinions of many people about various
Pentax lenses would help you: http://stans-photography.info/ .
While, naturally, it might be skewed and not objective, what ultimately
matters is your own experience with the lenses.

For the lenses that you already have, - don't read reviews, - if you
are happy with them, - just enjoy.
For the lenses that you don't have, - you can save money if you don't
buy them. Use the money to fund experiences (travel?) where you
can use your existing lenses.

;-)

Cheers,
Igor

PS You can also look at http://plg.komkon.org at links therein.
Those are somewhat dated, but contain a lot of interesting test results
if that's what you are interested in.