Those are quite cool, Paul. All you need now is some artsy fartsy BS
about deconstructing the individual within the crowd to mirror the
loss of social cohesion in modern cities and you've got yourself a
career as an artist. You might even make a few million if you print
these mural size and sell a single copy of each. Find yourself a beret
and a good gallery owner and you're in business.

I'm not joking.

As for the lens, you're in luck because now you can purchase a faulty
lens with a broken focus ring for a lot less money than a fully
functioning one. As an added bonus you gain instant artist-cred for
using a broken lens  :-)

Cheers,

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com