I've experience with only the FA 100/2.8  macro.

It's not a pretty beast, but I've always thought it delivered great results.
Used they seem to be going for $350 -$500.

In my mind, the advantages of a 100mm is you can be twice as far from your
subject and still get the desired framing. Also the relatively large aperture
is nice. It doubles as a sharp mid-range telephoto or portrait lens.

There's one described as like new on eBay. Bidding is currently at $264.
Several others also. I found my copy at a used lens counter.

Few shots:

Tom C.