On 2 December 2012 01:37, Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:
> So here are a few questions:
>
> 1) Should I try to import using the USB cable?  If so, should I set the USB
> Connection to "MSC" or "PTP"?   I'm referring to page 317 in the K5 manual.

P318 has some more info but MSC mode is the default  - just use that.

> 2) Since the computer will recognize the K-5 as a removable disk, I should
> drag the K-5 icon to the trash to properly eject the K-5 after import, right?

Yup.
(You know LR has an option to do this for you automatically after
import? - it's a check box in the import dialogue)

> 3) Is there another option I should consider?

If the above doesn't work then maybe some file recovery software? I
think it's been discussed before so I'd go with one of those
suggestions.

--
Eric