From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Daniel J. Matyola
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:16 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Advice on Selection of Macro Lens

Thanks, William, Brian, Bruce, Collin, JC, Mark and Joe, for your
interesting and very informative posts.

I think I am leaning towards the Pentax D FA 100mm 2.8, but still
thinking about it.

Joe, I did quite a bit of work with extension tube when I used only my
Asahi Spotmatic and my Honeywell Spotmatic.  It was actually quite a
bit of fun.   I don't have either the eyesight or the patience to go
back to extension tubes at this point in my life, however..  I think I
need autofocus to get in the ball park before final adjustment in
manual focus mode.

Dan Matyola

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:50 PM, J.C. O'Connell <hifis...@gate.net> wrote:
> I use my SMC Pentax-A 50mm F2.8 almost exclusively for
> product photography (ebay) and results are excellent.
> Highly recommended for that usage.

> J.C.O'Connell
> hifis...@gate.net
follow the directions.