From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Christine Aguila
Sent: December 2, 2012 2:38 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Help!--with udate--and now pics

Hi Christine & Gang:

[snip]
Here's the five photos I was able to salvage.  I'll, of course, share with
the team.

http://www.caguila.com/trcbball12%2D2%2D2012/index.html

I really pushed the sharpening here.  Any objections let me know.  No
problem.  :-)

Thanks for everyone's quick response.  It's so great to be part of a
creative community where you can get help like this.  I'm so lucky to have
found PDML.  It's been such a fun part of my life.

Sending biggest cheers possible, Christine/Chicago