From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 10:28 PM
Subject: PESO - Freeway!

Taken, in 2012, near me in me in Pinole, CA,  where there is a very nice
convergence of these things. Probably come up with a  GESO  eventually.

http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/freeway.html

Comments,  as always, tolerated and even welcome.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)
Hmmm, at 600 pixels, may still be a little long for some. Is 580 or 590
better?