LOL. I did wonder what the heck that meant.

Around and about, Jack,  and doing other things.

For now, I like the ground at the bottom, it  grounds it. But I have lots
of variations of shots at this freeway convergence,  and I will probably
"artify" some, B&Ws, and other stuff. Still have to play  with most. So thanks
for the comments. (I will probably try this shot or one  similar more
dramatic too.)

Marnie aka Doe :-) Thanks, re welcome too.

Like  this a lot, Marnie. I'd, also, have to try cloning the growth at the
bottom and  maybe the light poll
Where have you been?

Welcome!

Jack.

In a message dated 12/5/2012 6:21:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,