99.9% of the time, Pentax is "good enough for me".

I have a happy oddball collection of lenses, some going back to 1979 when I
started with the brand, and they all continue to work great.

The only time I get frustrated (nearly ANGRY) is when I attempt to do anything
flash-related.

K-7 with an AF-540FGZ attached to it… it's a crap-shoot exposure-wise.  I can
never predict the results if I'm in PTTL mode.  Ever.  It's better than with
the K10D, but not by much.

I see "club shots" from big events where some pro photographer has been
documenting the scene with their wide-angle lens and big-ass flash and I'm
envious. Photo after photo after photo with the same well-done exposure. I'd
never get quality predictable results with my rig.

So.. my solution is to use my pocket Canon S95 if I want predictable indoor
"party shots" with a flash.

If Pentax could fix that, I'd be happy as a clam at high tide.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN